Do you have high school seniors with a demonstrated financial need who plan to attend college in San Diego County in the Fall? SDCCSF wants to help them by providing scholarship money. It is a simple process. However, the application deadline is less than a month away. Students need to complete the application that is found on our website, www.sdccsf.org, by March 2, 2022. You can help them by encouraging them to file their applications as soon as possible.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA
- Be a senior in a high school in San Diego County
- Be a resident of San Diego County for the last year
- Plan to attend an accredited college or university in San Diego County
- Plan to attend college full-time in the fall and spring
- Demonstrate a financial need and complete the FAFSA or Dream Act