Nativehire is a non-profit job search engine, (similar to Monster.com), specifically geared to Native Americans. It is a division of the Southern California Tribal Chairmen’s Association and was born out of a collaboration between Tribes, Federal Contractors and the Department of Labor.
Originally unveiled in April of 2012, Nativehire has grown from a small search engine focused on the San Diego County area to a National website servicing all Native American and Alaska Natives across the United States. With so many tribes across the United States it has been difficult for employers to reach out to all of the different communities equally. Nativehire can now serve as a centralized location for Native job seekers and employers to meet.
Nativehire is committed to strengthening our workforce, and as such, all proceeds made by the company are put back into the community in the form of scholarships and training programs. Through partnerships with local organizations and large corporations, Nativehire is a great resource for Native American job seekers.
To be Native American’s premier employment resource for Employers, Job Seekers, and Tribal Communities
- Establish a sustainable scholarship endowment
- Strengthen Local, Regional, and National partnerships
- Develop comprehensive employment workshop curricula
- Expand and maintain job search database services
- Facebook: Facebook.com/Nativehire
- Twitter: Twitter.com/Nativehire
- LInkedin: LinkedIn.com/company/nativehire
- Pinterest: Pinterest.com/Nativehire
- At Nativehire Job Fair, Employment Opportunities Abound
- Native American Becomes Young Marine
- Wilma Mankiller Added to Final Ballot to Place Woman on $20 Bill
- Dispatches: Rincon
- Dream the Impossible Comes to Pechanga ... Read More
Join us Saturday April 18th 10am - 3pm!
- Resume Writing & Dress For Success
- Interviewing Tips
- Small Business Start Up
- Automobile Insurance Program Can Benefit TANF Participants
- Three Decades Later, Indian Givers Remains Relevant
- Women’s ‘Hackathon’ at CSUSM
- Dispatches: Viejas
- In Native American Culture, Horses Remain a Part of Life... Read More
- California Indian Culture & Sovereignty Center (CICSC) Golf Tournament
- Inter Tribal Sports Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- ITLTRF's 6th Annual Gathering & Sharing Resources Gala
- Nativehire Native American Job Fair
- ... Read More
Nativehire recently attended the UCSD’s Annual Diversity Expo. The expo was held on August 12th in the Price Center Ballroom. This year’s theme was “Mission Impossible” and the event showcased small and disadvantaged business exhibitors and environmentally friendly products and services.... Read More