This October, take some time to make safety top of mind by creating your POWER plan. San Diego Gas & Electric’s (SDG&E’s) safety tips and solutions will not only help you be better prepared in the event of an emergency, they may also save you some money on your energy bill!
Here are some tools to consider when putting together your power plan:
- Carve out some time this month to make your plan should there be an emergency: http://bit.ly/2deRnkp
- If you or someone you know is facing a medical diagnosis that requires heat and/or air-conditioning, take a look at SDG&E’s Medical Baseline Program: http://bit.ly/2bjHj4F
- Trick out your smart phone with SDG&E’s free mobile app! It gives you 24/7 access to bill payment, payment locations, outage maps and even a calculator for what appliances cost to use. http://bit.ly/2ciuY0D
- Haunted about being in the dark? Consider purchasing a portable generator for your home. Before you do, be sure to view SDG&E’s 5-minute video on how to set up one safely: http://bit.ly/2d3kJid
- Mind your mummy - safety first! Schedule your free in-home gas safety check before the cold weather arrives. http://bit.ly/2cWRFvA